Monday, January 21, 2013

Sharing Something Personal...

Today is very special to me...

Today I will enjoy my life just a little more...

Today I will hug my children and tell them I love them...

Today I will make sure that McG knows I would not be here without his love and support...


TODAY I CELEBRATE
 MY 2 YEAR RE-BIRTHDAY!


Two years ago today, I received a gift from my sister - THE GIFT OF LIFE - her stem cells to rebuild my body and life and to kill off the leukemia that I had been dealing with for a year prior.  THANK YOU SUZANNE!

Today LIFE IS GOOD!

Cheryl

7 comments:

  1. Happy re-birthday, how fabulous!!!!!

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news, Cheryl!
    Three cheers for you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies...I never know how much personal information to share here - but this is an occasion that I NEED to celebrate...without this transplant - I would not be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy re-birthday! You have an amazing sister!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...that is just awesome! Happy Birthday to you:) XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!