Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Still here!

Things have been crazy...life has been busy.

I'm back today with a small project that I found yesterday at the
thrift store.



It was a little banged up and needed some love, but it was too good to pass up at that price! I gave the top a quick sanding and wiped down the base with a Lysol wipe.   


A fresh coat of stain is just what it needed. I used some leftover stain from another project that was a custom walnut mix.



It now sits as a small coffee table in our living room. I love that it doesn't take up too much space in our room and the open base keeps it visually light as well.

A quick, inexpensive makeover is just what our budget needed.
Thanks for stopping by! We've been busy with some great outdoor projects that I'll be back to show you really soon!

CHERYL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!