Monday, March 10, 2014

A Quick Trip to the Dollar Store...My Beauty Haul!

I made a quick stop at my local Dollarama store today
...before I popped into the grocery store next door.
I was actually looking for something spring-y for my front door...

Instead...

I found some great beauty deals and I thought I would share them with you!

These are great brands that would have cost me much more if I would have bought them anywhere else...


Nicole by OPI nail polish in GOT STYLE? - a brownish burgundy.

L'Oreal eyeshadow pallet #506 Rose Fields (this one is a repeat buy for me - I just LOVE it!)

L'Oreal eyeshadow pallet #106 Desert Sunrise, similar to the #506 but less rosy and more brown.

Maybelline New York lipstick #830 in Plum Shine.

Great bargains for brand name cosmetics!
And a great way to polish up my style without paying big money!


Have you found any great beauty buys lately??  I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. HmmmI 'll have to remember to go to ours!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Upscale Resale over the weekend .... pretty $4 shirts were HALF off !! Got some nice shirts and I just love a bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!