Thursday, October 23, 2014

Adding Some Small Fall Touches





I thought I should share some small FALL touches I've added to the house, 
before it's time to break out the Christmas decorations...

I'm not really one to go overboard inside my home for Fall.
 I'm not into the scary Halloween type of decorations.  
In fact, truth be told, I don't like to be scared and I shied away from homes
that were decorated that way when I was younger and out trick or treating.

Pumpkins and Mums are my go-to Fall decorations.

I purchased this "lovely" a few weeks ago on a trip to Target. 
He was $7.00 and more than I would have typically spent on something like this,
 but I had a giftcard, so that justified it for me.  


I added him to the vignette on the sofa table in the livingroom.



This copper mercury glass pumpkin I picked up at Home Sense last year on clearance after Halloween. 
 He's been in storage every since and I was happy to find him in one of my boxes.


This beauty I also purchased last year.


This guy is a permanent fixture on my kitchen counter.



I found this little velvet beauty on clearance at a small gift shop in our area.
And added to the vignette with the Target jute pumpkin.




I love the texture they bring to this area of my home.






A few more glass pumpkins found their way into vignettes on the end tables in the living room.





I hope your enjoying great Fall weather in your area,
and decorating your home for the season!

7 comments:

  1. Your fall touches are very cute! I love that velvet pumpkin - I mean to make one every year and never get around to it so I should just give up and buy one. I have that same mirror and that same obelisk except I painted mine yellow last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces. Loving the owl and faux pumpkins. Thanks for linking up to Show Me Saturday! Hope to see you there again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are the same way over hear. We don't do the scary decorations and such, but all over the pumpkins and mums too! Loved your decorations. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas décor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love your pumpkin collection. Thanks for joining in the hobnob, which I am cohosting. Also wanted to let you know that I am your newest follower..:)

    -Priyam @http://priyam-simplejoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect touches for fall, Cheryl! I agree, pumpkins and mums are my go-to items for fall! Thanks so much for sharing at Best of the Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I already posted a comment, but can't find it! Weird. Hope this doesn't duplicate..ugh technology :) Love your touches. Totally with you on the scary part. We just decorate for fall with natural simple touches too. Love mums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments...I was a little late in checking my moderation!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!