Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Thrifty Find...

I LOVE shopping at thrift stores, as I know many of you do!

Last week I found this pillow at a local Goodwill store.



It was a steal at only $3.00 and it really brightens up the corner in the family room.


I am always hesitant with stuff like this when buying secondhand.
  I brought it home and sprayed it with sanitizer and popped it in the dryer for a little bit.

I am enjoying the pattern and brightness it brings to the room.

Have you found any thrifty items lately?
  I'd LOVE to hear from you!

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Good find! I'm always on the lookout for frames. You can find some FANTASTIC deals on those sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. talking about luck.....perfect match with the wall color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty with your walls as a backdrop.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!