Sunday, April 02, 2017

A Little bit of Spring on the Porch

Hello again!  Another month has gone by already - time is flying by so quickly isn't it?

McG and I arrived home yesterday from a two week trip to sunny Florida.  We go each year for the last two weeks of March.  Let me tell you, the weather was FABULOUS!!! The sun shone everyday and the temps were in the high 80's.  So different from here in Ontario where we live.  In fact the week we left we had snow here and temps in the 30's.

When we arrived home yesterday the sun was shining and the temps were in the mid  50's.  All the sunshine in the previous weeks prompted me to do a little spruce up on the front porch.  We haven't gotten the furniture out yet, but I did pick up some faux flowers to freshen up the place.  First though I had to take down the wintery flowers of red, white and green to make way for this new beauties!



I spent $15 on these flowers, mixing them in with some that I had from last year's arrangement.


I even had a few leftover to add to the pots on the wall as well.  The yellow and purple are new, the white I left in the from the winter arrangement.


Just a little bit of spring and some happy colours on the porch!  Have you added some spring touches to your front porch yet?
Cheryl


1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks so bright and cheery. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!