As I told you last week, this is the main bathroom in our home and the one that McG and our son share.
We knocked the following projects off our to-do list this week...
1. sanded and re-stained/varnished the door and added new hardware - we used a satin varnish instead of the high-gloss that was on them previously
2. Painted the walls a soft grey called "just chillin'" by Beauti-tone from Home Hardware. It was a kitchen and bath paint in a velvet finish. We also painted the ceiling and trim a fresh coat of white.
3. We installed a new counter-top but kept the same sink. We also added new faucets.
4. McG installed the new light that we purchased at IKEA - the VIPPARP
6. He re-attached the cabinet doors and hardware, while I added the new shower rod and curtain. We also added a smaller mirror that we purchased at Home Sense.
Here's a look at the room so far...
Here's a side by side view of the before and after...
I'm loving the transformation so far and can't wait to show you it fully finished with the new flooring and trim!