Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunlit Sunday

I'm linking up over @ My Little Home and Garden today.

It's been a cold week here with just small peaks of sun.

I took these pictures especially for this party...they are of the sunset Wednesday evening this week.


It had snowed most of the day...and it was good to finally see the sun!





If you need some sunshine in your life today...
head on over to My Little Home and Garden and tell Karen that I sent you!!

Cheryl

Linking up @:
My Little Home and Garden

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Cheryl! I'm on my way to Karen's.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sunlit pix..Winter seems to make the sun a little brighter!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see the sunshine after days of snow, rain or clouds. I really like the last shot. I hope you have more sunny days this week. Blessings. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to see the sun. Lovely shots. Happy Sun Lit Sunday ... hope your week is sun lit too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, my apology for being so slow in visiting. The week has been a bit hectic here! I hope you're enjoying finding out where the sun lingers in around your new home and that you're happy there, Cheryl. It looks like a really pretty yard.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!