Saturday, September 12, 2015

Thrift Score Thursday...the Saturday Edition!

OK lovelies...I scored some great things this week that I'd like to share with you!

My BFF and I headed out Thursday morning for a day of thrifting out in Leamington Ontario...it's our preferred area of choice because we always seem to find some great deals out there.

First up is this great light up pumpkin tower that I found at the Value Village for $4.99.  I won't be putting it out until October but it will be a great addition to my fall front porch display.



Next are these two beautifully filled urns that I purchased for $7.99 each.




They will be a beautiful part of my Christmas holiday display.  Don't you just LOVE the colour and those pheasant feathers!


I'm thinking of adding a bit of teal blue to them as well.


I also found this great amber vase for $1.00 at the MCC Thrift store.



This last find was a FREEBIE that we picked up on the side of the road!!


She is STURDY and when she's cleaned up and given some new paint, she will be a great addition to the covered porch area in the backyard or she might even come inside as a chair for the spare bedroom.  I think Sloan would LOVE a new place to curl up for a nap and this might just be it!


That's it for this week's finds.  I'd love to see what you thrifted or picked up on the side of the road this week...be sure and share it with me!!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!