Monday, May 27, 2013

What's Blooming - Week #4

Last week saw many new blooms opening in the garden.  This truly is a magical time of year and I am amazed everyday that something new is showing up.  I will let the photos tell the story today.  I hope you enjoy them!


Poppies


Clematis



variegated Iris



Columbine (both red and purple varieties)


a small sweet grass that is native to our area and has blue flowers, unfortunately I don't know what it's called



Dwarf Korean Lilac


and lastly, a Spiderwort

The temperatures are going to heat up here this week...I can't wait to see what  blooms this week!

I hope you can get out in your garden this week - Enjoy!!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your garden is fabulous. So many wonderful flowers. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a gorgeous garden, Cheryl, and are a bit ahead of my growing season. There will be poppies here, that very colour, later on! I love the colour of the columbine.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's been warm here and the poppies are on the south side of the house so it's even a bit warmer over there...

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely blooms! I have climatis that's almost all gone but for a few weeks it was stunning. Love your columbine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann - thank you for stopping by - glad you enjoyed the flowers!

      Delete
  5. You have such gorgeous flowers! I love, love, love the lilac! Thanks for sharing at Give Me The Goods Monday! Can't wait to see what you bring next week! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all your beautiful flowers! flowers just make my heart sing, I enjoy them so much too.
    Hope you get oodles of new blooms this week, thanks for sharing God's beauty with us.

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flowers flowers every where....love your taste in flowers, they are stunning! I have the purple columbine and love how it re-seeds in other areas don't you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers Cheryl. I'm so glad you're back sharing at Fluster Buster's Creative Muster, you've been missed.

    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! I love all the blooms this season brings, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!