Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Day-lillies and Other Cool Stuff

This past week has been the week of the day-lilly in my garden.  Several varieties all started to bloom this week.












Here's another look at the roses in the side yard...this tiny bloom caught my eye while I was out there...




And finally...the cool stuff - the hens and chicks have sent up a flower stalk!
 They are planted in an old metal bird bath that no longer held water.



Up close they are amazingly beautiful...





I can't wait for next week - I think the Rose of Sharon tree should be blooming by then!

I'll meet you in the garden!

Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know hens and chicks had flowers. Gorgeous, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daylillies are my favorite. Especially the stella dior yellow ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!