Tuesday, July 02, 2013

House Tour



Welcome to The Creative Me and My McG's House Tour!

I have shown you snippets of our home but never the full tour altogether in one post.  (There are still a few rooms missing from this tour- but I will update as I can) - and some of these photos came from earlier posts, since I wasn't in the mood to clean and style the whole house at once ( I know, L-A-Z-Y!!)

Now on to the tour!

The Entryway









The Kitchen













The Living Room









 The Master Bedroom

 

  


Upstairs Bathroom




The Family Room





The Dining Room



 Still to come...a reveal of the laundry room, the basement bathroom.

What cannot be revealed...my daughter and son's rooms!!!  LOL

Hope you enjoyed the tour!

7 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, Cheryl. Sure you wnat to move?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Karen! and yes I am ready to move - I think what I will miss the most is the garden!

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy house tours. Thanks for sharing and I'm also following you on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Diane! and thanks for following on Bloglovin'!

      Delete
  3. Your home is gorgeous. I love your soft aqua accent colors and that wood ceiling is stunning. How pretty. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thank for the tour.
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist! Hope to see you again this week.

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/07/tuesdays-with-twist-14-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!