Friday, January 04, 2013

Thrifty Finds...

Today's adventures involved some errands and a trip to the local thrift store.  Here's what I found...


All for the low, low price of $3.37!!!



I was looking for a new lamp for my new office - and found this lovely black one for just $1.99.  

As you may or may not know, the 2013 Pantone colour of the year is Emerald Green...and while I love green, I am not going to be painting any rooms Emerald Green any time soon...however, I do love green as an accent colour and these four little gems all together were just $0.99 - a STEAL to add a little colour to a vignette or room...I will stash them away for now - possibly bringing them out for a spring arrangement on my dining table soon.


I added a small wicker shade to my lamp that I purchased on a prior thrift store trip for just $2.00.
The finished lamp looks lovely next to my desk in my new office space...and you can't beat the price!


Have you been thrift shopping lately?  I love it when I find exactly what I'm looking for.  Thank you Community Thrift Store!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!